World famous Dinner in the Sky® will visit Cologne for few a days during the summer of 2017.
Presented across continents, the idea and concept of Dinner in the Sky® event is to offer unforgettable fine dining experience in the sky – together with exclusive atmosphere, breathtaking view to city and cuisine from the top chefs.
Event will be held in Cologne, where the table with 22 guests will be suspended at a height of 50 meters by a team of professionals, with a guest chef and waiting team serving from the center of the table, to enjoy their life’s most unique and special meal – together with their relatives and friends. It’s truly a gastronomic experience like no other!
Am Schokoladenmuseum 1A, 50678 Köln
Dinner in the Sky® presents Chef of the season 2017 – Michelin star holder – ROLAND HUBER
ROLAND HUBER is executive chef of Grand Hotel Restaurant Le Ciel* in Vienna, Austria. ROLAND HUBER definitely is the showman, he is cool in any case. And coolness is the stressful business behind the stove, means the world to him. The keys to success for Huber are perfect ingredients. The upper Austrian had subsequently only the best teachers for his high ambitions: the legendary Pfefferschiff in Hallwang, Huber started the steps of career in the exciting world of high cuisine. Heinz Winkler later discovered his sense of taste. Heinz Reitbauer motivated him to creative ideas. And Dieter Müller finalized his cooking perfection.
Being renowned chef ROLAND HUBER has won the 1st place in Junge Wilde 2008 competition, 3 hats (17 points) with Gault Millau and 94 points with A la Carte and Le Ciel currently holds 1 Michelin star.
Dinner in the Sky® Cologne Packages
You can choose between 5 different packages, depending on the menu and how long you want to enjoy the experience. For special requests, private or corporate events including VIP lounge, contact us at !
Brunch in the Sky® 79 EUR
- Brunch menu => Learn more!
- Soft drinks, Coffee or tea, Sparkling wine
- Time in the sky 35 min, Arrival 20 min before
Lunch in the Sky® 99 EUR
- 3 course lunch menu => Learn more!
- Soft drinks
- White wine, red wine, beer
- Time in the sky 40 min, Arrival 20 min before
Wine tasting in the Sky® 79 EUR
- 8 wine sorts to be tasted
- Wine tasting program in the lounge 40 min
- Time in the sky 30 min, Arrival 20 min before
Dinner in the Sky® 189 EUR
- 4 course dinner menu => Learn more!
- Soft drinks, Sparkling wine, White wine, red wine, beer
- During the dinners, in the evening session, the “chef of the day” will personally join the guests at the height of 50 meters to serve and talk about his food and menu.
- Time in the sky 70 min, Arrival 20 min before
Cocktail in the Sky® 59 EUR
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails, Water
- Time in the sky 25 min, Arrival 20 min before
How to experience Dinner in the Sky® ?
Buy gift card
Present gift card
Redeem gift card
Enjoy your meal
Enjoy your meal
- Minimum height of the guest must be at least 1.50 m
- An adult must accompany guest who is under age of 18 years old
- Experience is possible for wheelchair users and people with mild disabilities
- No alcohol will be served to minors
Good to know
- Please inquire vegetarian menu and report any food allergies in advance
- Guests who appear to be intoxicated will not be permitted to board the Dinner in the Sky restaurant due to safety reasons
- Unaccompanied children will not be permitted to participate
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the indicated time of your lift
- If you arrive late, your reservation will be canceled with no refund
- Don’t forget to take your booking confirmation with you
What to bring along
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Please remember that the wind at the height of 50 m is slightly stronger, temperatures can be slightly lower
- Please take your phones, photo and video cameras along to shoot the breathtaking moments of your dining experience in the sky
- Maximum group size for one lift is 22 persons
- Lifts will be made and meals served during rainy weather conditions
- Lifts will be delayed or canceled in case of wind stronger than 15 m/s and/or thunderstorm
- Lifts can be canceled or delayed shortly before your scheduled lift time due to weather conditions
- In case lift is canceled, food and drinks will be served in lounge and gift card will be presented in full value of your booking to experience it at next possible time
Dinner in the Sky® is a product developed by Events in the Sky according to two key words: Exclusivity and Safety. We want to provide our clients with the most exclusive experiences ever dreamt of in a completely safe way. All our concepts are designed accordingly to the German norm DIN 4112. Products are built in Belgium under the control of Rheinland TÜV. This obsession for safety is probably one of the reasons why Dinner in the Sky® is now operated in more than 40 countries and got the official authorizations from the toughest countries such as US, Canada, Australia, South-Africa etc.